TyneHealth feature on this week’s Ockham Healthcare podcast.
There has been an explosion of digital innovation within primary care over recent months, particularly where maintaining contact between practices and their patient populations is concerned. But what about joining up practices with other practices, within Primary Care Networks (PCNs) and GP Federations, as well as other cross-sector organisations, to enable secure information sharing across care providers?
This week’s Ockham Healthcare podcast features GPs Dr Susannah Thompson and Dr Eleanor Holmes from TyneHealth GP Federation who, together with Nigel Walker, CDO and Co-Founder of leading data security provider CyVolve, share a fascinating insight into the transformative approach they are taking in North Tyneside to truly put patients at the heart of integrated care pathways; how they are able to safeguard security around the sharing of information and ultimately, finally, break down the barriers of silo working.
Podcast Timing Markers
- Introductions (44 secs)
- All about TyneHealth GP Federation (1 min)
- The extended access service (1 min 47 secs)
- The birth of CyVolve and their mission (2 mins 22 secs)
- CyVolve’s role in supporting safe information sharing (3 mins 7 secs)
- Sharing the right information, at the right time, with the right people (6 mins 5 secs)
- Motivating multiple practices to trust in the technology (7 mins 30 secs)
- The challenges faced by CyVolve (8 mins 4 secs)
- Bringing benefit to business continuity during the pandemic (8 mins 50 secs)
- What are the key differences of the CyVolve technology? (9 mins 20 secs)
- How is information stored? (10 mins 34 secs)
- What types of data are being managed? (11 mins 20 secs)
- Handling pushback (12 mins 12 secs)
- The TyneHealth Covid-19 resource hub (14 mins 11 secs)
- What has been the impact of the new system being in place? (15 mins 7 secs)
- Lessons learned from CyVolve’s perspective (16 mins 3 secs)
- Finding out more (17 mins 16 secs)