At TyneHealth we use social media to facilitate the sharing of information about healthcare, medical and general practice services across North Tyneside.
When engaging with TyneHealth or others on our social media platforms, we politely ask that you:
- Are civil and courteous to other users and to the TyneHealth social media teams.
- Do not impersonate someone else, an official body, organisation, or business.
- Do not post comments or messages that are rude, offensive, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or profane.
- Do not post comments or messages that are unlawful, libellous, harassing, or defamatory.
- Do not offer medical advice to other users.
- Do not publicise your, or anyone else’s, personal information, such as contact details or medical records.
- Only disclose limited personal details of your own, when you deem it necessary to do so, and this should be by private message only.
TyneHealth reserves the right to not respond to anyone who breaks this policy and may also restrict access, block/ban users or contact law enforcement for any serious breaches of this policy or for those who persistently breach it.
Furthermore, TyneHealth reserves the right to restrict comments and public messages from time to time, as and when it is deemed necessary to do so by the organisation.
TyneHealth social media accounts operate normal office hours Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, and not on bank holidays. We aim to respond to any queries raised on our social media accounts within 5 working days. Any posts made outside of these times will have been scheduled in advance by the social media teams.